“I felt I would lose my mind. At five months my baby had yet to sleep through one night. He slept six straight hours after his first session.”
-Mother of infant with breathing issues
A Method for Creating Peace of Mind
- Does your infant wake frequently at night, leaving you feeling exhausted the next day?
- Does your baby fall asleep during feedings?
- Are you concerned that your infant may be slow in reaching developmental milestones?
The Alexander Technique for Babies and Parents, created by Jennifer Kellow, RN:
- helps parents gain confidence in caring for their babies
- improves babies’ eating and sleeping patterns
Read more about how the process works.